RE: Digest

  • j.sb2
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 2, 2004
      Jody,

      Can you take me out of digest mode and put me into regular email mode.

      Appreciate it,
      Joe

    • Greg Chapman
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 3, 2004
        Hi Joe,

        > Can you take me out of digest mode and put me into regular email mode.

        There's no need to ask Jody to do it! You can do it yourself , by e-mail!

        To receive message digests instead of individual messages send an email to:
        ntb-html-digest@yahoogroups.com
        (Take care to extract and use an appropriate subject line when replying to
        messages contained in a digest!)

        To stop receiving messages via email (you may still read messages on the
        Web), send an email to:
        ntb-html-nomail@yahoogroups.com

        To undo either of the options above and receive individual messages again,
        send an email to:
        ntb-html-normal@yahoogroups.com

        The format of these addresses applies to YahooGroups lists. Just substitute
        the list name in question for "ntb-html".

        Also you can use:
        ntb-html-help@yahoogroups.com
        to get a reminder of these instructions!

        Greg