Re: Notetab tutorial - are there any?

  • al@wiersch.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 1, 2004
      Hello cotti47,

      CSE HTML Validator has a template tool that allows you to use
      templates for different parts of your documents (like the header and
      footer). You can then update the template, and easily change all your
      web pages. You don't need scripts like PHP or ASP as long as what you
      need is simple enough.

      It's in the free version, CSE HTML Validator Lite, as well as the paid
      versions.

      More info:
      http://www.htmlvalidator.com/htmlval/v65/docs/templatetool.html

      Albert