view html page

  • ndousm
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 30, 2004
      Hi

      I would like to know how to edit a page on the html format using
      netscape.

      Once I have done with edit how to a go back to view my page in the
      normal stage using netscape.

      from
      samson
      ndousm@...
    • sisterscape
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 30, 2004
        Why not use NoteTab to edit your page! Open the HTML file, make
        corrections, save and refresh the page to view the changes.

        --- ndousm <ndousm@...> wrote:

        > Hi
        >
        > I would like to know how to edit a page on the html format using
        > netscape.
        >
        > Once I have done with edit how to a go back to view my page in the
        > normal stage using netscape.
        >

        > from
        > samson
        > ndousm@...

        http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail
      • Bruce Meyers
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 4 12:51 PM
          When I am editing a web page in NoteTab, I also have NetScape up and running - minimized. When I make a change using NoteTab, I minimize it and reopen NetScape and press refresh. It will bring up the newly edited page. If I see something I don't like, I just minimize NetScape again and reopen NoteTab. I make the changes and save them and then minimize the page and reopen NetScape. There may be better way - more efficient - but this works well for me. After I am done, I look at the page using IE and Opera as well. I am about to switch to FireFox, but I have used NetScape for years and will continue to do so for some time.

          ndousm <ndousm@...> wrote:
          Hi

          I would like to know how to edit a page on the html format using
          netscape.

          Once I have done with edit how to a go back to view my page in the
          normal stage using netscape.

          from
          samson
          ndousm@...

          Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

        • Mark McLaughlin
          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 4 1:49 PM
            A suggestion:

            Use the alt-tab keyboard shortcut to cycle between the 2 open windows.

            Mark McLaughlin
            Best Color Video Production CD-ROM Website Design
            mailto:mark@... Ph. 250-744-4111 Fx.
            www.bestcolorvideo.com/ 1021 Ridgeway Place, Victoria BC.
            " We Produce Videos & Internet Websites for YOUR Business "

            ndousm <ndousm@...> wrote:
            Hi

            I would like to know how to edit a page on the html format using netscape.

            Once I have done with edit how to a go back to view my page in the normal
            stage using netscape.

            from
            samson
            ndousm@...

            Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

            Get CSE HTML Validator Lite - it's totally free, forever!!!
            http://home.earthlink.net/~5wink/dl/cselite652.exe

            Fookes Software Home
            http://www.fookes.us/redir

            Yahoo! Groups Links