Re: [NH]

    Message 1 of 4 , May 23, 2000
      Hi Grant and Stefan,

      > I think your question is how do I use a required "action"
      > attribute when it's not required :-7

      8?D

      OK, that problem solved and my other errors. My last problem
      before venturing into .css to get rid of the <FONT> message about
      it becoming extinct is a <BLOCKQUOTE> and justify one. I have no
      problem making it work in NS and IE, but Opera 4 beta will not
      let me <BLOCKQUOTE> and <P ALIGN="justify"></P> at the same time
      no matter what I try. This is the way I want to do it which
      makes the most sense to me as a ignernt HTML writer. What is the
      correct way to write it so the strict Opera will display it. See
      below this for others I have tried. I'd have you go to the page,
      but I left it as is since it displays good in NS and IE, but in
      Opera which sticks to the book for the most part it is a joke.
      Guess like Grant mentioned on the beta list we might as well get
      use to it...

      <BLOCKQUOTE>
      <FORM>
      <INPUT TYPE="button" NAME="Submit" VALUE="Snatch This Clip" ONCLICK="Openme('cbargrab.html')">

      <FONT SIZE="4">H=ClipBar Grabber</FONT>  <FONT SIZE="3" COLOR="#000000">(05-09-2000)</FONT>

      <P ALIGN="justify"><B>This Clip gets all the files needed to build the active Clipbar including: .clb, .ctb, .ico, and .bmp. You must have all the Clips in a Library with the same name as the Clipbar .ctb file. After is collects all the files it needs, they are zipped up using WinZip. You need to look at the code and change the line for WinZip according to the comments above it.</B></P>

      <FONT COLOR="#FF0000"><B>Open second window:</B></FONT> <A HREF="cbargrab.html" TARGET="top"><B>H=Button Cleaner</B></A>
      </FORM>
      </BLOCKQUOTE>

      -- Take 48 --

      <UL>
      <UL>
      <FORM ACTION="javascript: void(0)">
      <INPUT TYPE="button" NAME="Submit" VALUE="Snatch This Clip" ONCLICK="Openme('cbargrab.html')">

      <FONT SIZE="4">H=ClipBar Grabber</FONT>  <FONT SIZE="3" COLOR="#000000">(05-09-2000)</FONT>
      </UL>
      </UL>

      <P ALIGN="justify">
      <BLOCKQUOTE>
      <BLOCKQUOTE>
      <B>This Clip gets all the files needed to build the active Clipbar including: .clb, .ctb, .ico, and .bmp. You must have all the Clips in a Library with the same name as the Clipbar .ctb file. After is collects all the files it needs, they are zipped up using WinZip. You need to look at the code and change the line for WinZip according to the comments above it.</B>
      </BLOCKQUOTE>
      </BLOCKQUOTE>
      </P>

      <UL>
      <UL>
      <FONT COLOR="#FF0000"><B>Open second window:</B></FONT> <A HREF="cbargrab.html" TARGET="top"><B>H=Button Cleaner</B></A>
      </UL>
      </UL>
      </FORM>

      Thanks!