Re: [NH]

    Message 1 of 4 , May 23, 2000
      Hi Grant and Stefan,

      > Exactly.
      >
      > These two lines build a valid HTML document (check it with Tidy

      LOL, that's the problem. Tidy refuses to work on it because of
      too many errors. <bg>

      Thanks a lot - I'm sure it will work and will try it later.

      http://www.sureword.com/notetab

      The NoteTab and Html List...
      mailto:Ntb-html-Subscribe@...
      Message 2 of 4 , May 23, 2000
        Hi Grant and Stefan,

        > I think your question is how do I use a required "action"
        > attribute when it's not required :-7

        8?D

        OK, that problem solved and my other errors. My last problem
        before venturing into .css to get rid of the <FONT> message about
        it becoming extinct is a <BLOCKQUOTE> and justify one. I have no
        problem making it work in NS and IE, but Opera 4 beta will not
        let me <BLOCKQUOTE> and <P ALIGN="justify"></P> at the same time
        no matter what I try. This is the way I want to do it which
        makes the most sense to me as a ignernt HTML writer. What is the
        correct way to write it so the strict Opera will display it. See
        below this for others I have tried. I'd have you go to the page,
        but I left it as is since it displays good in NS and IE, but in
        Opera which sticks to the book for the most part it is a joke.
        Guess like Grant mentioned on the beta list we might as well get
        use to it...

        <BLOCKQUOTE>
        <FORM>
        <INPUT TYPE="button" NAME="Submit" VALUE="Snatch This Clip" ONCLICK="Openme('cbargrab.html')">

        <FONT SIZE="4">H=ClipBar Grabber</FONT>  <FONT SIZE="3" COLOR="#000000">(05-09-2000)</FONT>

        <P ALIGN="justify"><B>This Clip gets all the files needed to build the active Clipbar including: .clb, .ctb, .ico, and .bmp. You must have all the Clips in a Library with the same name as the Clipbar .ctb file. After is collects all the files it needs, they are zipped up using WinZip. You need to look at the code and change the line for WinZip according to the comments above it.</B></P>

        <FONT COLOR="#FF0000"><B>Open second window:</B></FONT> <A HREF="cbargrab.html" TARGET="top"><B>H=Button Cleaner</B></A>
        </FORM>
        </BLOCKQUOTE>

        -- Take 48 --

        <UL>
        <UL>
        <FORM ACTION="javascript: void(0)">
        <INPUT TYPE="button" NAME="Submit" VALUE="Snatch This Clip" ONCLICK="Openme('cbargrab.html')">

        <FONT SIZE="4">H=ClipBar Grabber</FONT>  <FONT SIZE="3" COLOR="#000000">(05-09-2000)</FONT>
        </UL>
        </UL>

        <P ALIGN="justify">
        <BLOCKQUOTE>
        <BLOCKQUOTE>
        <B>This Clip gets all the files needed to build the active Clipbar including: .clb, .ctb, .ico, and .bmp. You must have all the Clips in a Library with the same name as the Clipbar .ctb file. After is collects all the files it needs, they are zipped up using WinZip. You need to look at the code and change the line for WinZip according to the comments above it.</B>
        </BLOCKQUOTE>
        </BLOCKQUOTE>
        </P>

        <UL>
        <UL>
        <FONT COLOR="#FF0000"><B>Open second window:</B></FONT> <A HREF="cbargrab.html" TARGET="top"><B>H=Button Cleaner</B></A>
        </UL>
        </UL>
        </FORM>

        Thanks!