Re: [NH] hiding keywords

  • Don - htmlfixit.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 21, 2004
      snip
      > Just make sure you have good content, try to update fairly
      > frequently, make sure that your code is clean and it validates
      > (so you're sure the spiders can see it) and try to get people to
      > link to your site--especially from sites that relate to your area
      > of content (that doesn't matter too much not but it will in the
      > future).
      snip

      I have many #1 items under search terms I feel are important for some
      pages. We use none of these tricks ... and they aren't necessary to get
      to the top. My sidekick over at http://htmlfixit.com wrote an article
      on this (look under the tutorials link). Dynamic content helps with
      regular spidering. The content must be relevant, and you should link
      out to relevant sites and they should link back. Quality of links is
      very important to google. We'll see how k9 search engine goes, but
      right now, google is really the king of search engines.