Re: [NH] Adding gif or any other files.

  • Jaguwar
    Message 1 of 4 , May 21 6:32 PM
      Also make sure you've taken the time to save your file as HTML. I've done
      that a few times in the beginning, and still do... :-)

      Michelle
      Message 2 of 4 , May 21 6:43 PM
        Hi Jaguwar,

        > Also make sure you've taken the time to save your file as HTML.
        > I've done that a few times in the beginning, and still do... :-)

        Grin, yep. You can rename it from txt to htm to test without
        saving though.

        >> On my page all I get is the file code and not the file itself.
        >> Can some one please advise me as to what I should do???????

        http://www.sureword.com/notetab

        The NoteTab and Html List...
        mailto:Ntb-html-Subscribe@...