RE: [NH] Re: Background color for dropdown - possible?

  • Grant Mackenzie
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 8, 2004
      Huh
      I quickly wacked something like this up a few years ago..I think when a
      query up in this very group about color pickers..
      http://www.markup.co.nz/colorpicker/back_to_font.htm

      and I made a modified version..
      http://www.markup.co.nz/palettizer/palettizer.htm

      and incorporated it into my xhtml library...

      I'm working on a some editable-web ... xml webfeed syndication stuff based
      around the ATOM api
      so I'm going to take a look it at again soon and reorientate my home page
      and bla bla...

      Take Care
      Grant