Re: [NH] Adding gif or any other files.

  • Lotta
    Message 1 of 4 , May 21, 2000
      Hi,

      >I cant get my files onto my page. On Document
      >tab I click add file, and do the normal.

      Try Document/Inser HTML Link Image instead.

      Good luck!

      Lotta
    • Jaguwar
      Message 2 of 4 , May 21, 2000
        Also make sure you've taken the time to save your file as HTML. I've done
        that a few times in the beginning, and still do... :-)

        Michelle
        Message 3 of 4 , May 21, 2000
          Hi Jaguwar,

          > Also make sure you've taken the time to save your file as HTML.
          > I've done that a few times in the beginning, and still do... :-)

          Grin, yep. You can rename it from txt to htm to test without
          saving though.

          >> On my page all I get is the file code and not the file itself.
          >> Can some one please advise me as to what I should do???????

          http://www.sureword.com/notetab

          The NoteTab and Html List...
          mailto:Ntb-html-Subscribe@...