FW: [NTO] XP SP2

  • Dart Chris
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 7, 2004
      ntb- OffTopic list is refusing me. If this gets through on the html list
      could I kindly request the moderator to put it on the right list and maybe
      work out why it is blocked - thanks

      _____

      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 7, 2004
        There has been much discussion of the headaches people have had
        updating to SP2 at SitePoint in this thread
        http://www.sitepoint.com/forums/showthread.php?t=188301 I haven't
        followed it that closely since I'm not running XP but you might want to
        check it out.

        http://promotions.yahoo.com/goldrush