Re: [NH] converting web pages to "slide shows"

  • Mike Breiding - Morgantown WV
    Message 1 of 17 , Sep 5, 2004
      Excellent! This is just what I was looking for - a way to do it from within
      the pages.

      Each page is a separate html file and numbered consecutively, so it will be
      easy to include <META HTTP-EQUIV="REFRESH" CONTENT="10;url=newpage.html">
      then, start the page and walk away while it runs.

      Thanks again,
      -Mike