Re: [NH] converting web pages to "slide shows"

  • Jeff Scism
    Message 1 of 17 , Sep 5, 2004
      The graphics would each have to be on individual HTML pages to make teh
      --
      ~~

      Jeffery G. Scism. IBSSG

      "Just the facts, maam."
      Sgt. Joe Friday,
      LAPD Badge #714

      Do your civic duty, Know your candidates and
      VOTE for the candidate of your choice.

      Jimmy Hoffa, 1960
    • Jeff Scism
      Message 2 of 17 , Sep 5, 2004
        I did a three frame version of the redirect method

        http://homepages.rootsweb.com/~scismfam/peffley/photos/slideshow.htm

        The Other way would be to do it througha LOOP, but I think that would
        take frames or a virtual Include.
        --
        ~~

        Jeffery G. Scism. IBSSG

        "Just the facts, maam."
        Sgt. Joe Friday,
        LAPD Badge #714

        Do your civic duty, Know your candidates and
        VOTE for the candidate of your choice.

        Jimmy Hoffa, 1960
      • Mike Breiding - Morgantown WV
        Message 3 of 17 , Sep 5, 2004
          Excellent! This is just what I was looking for - a way to do it from within
          the pages.

          Each page is a separate html file and numbered consecutively, so it will be
          easy to include <META HTTP-EQUIV="REFRESH" CONTENT="10;url=newpage.html">
          then, start the page and walk away while it runs.

          Thanks again,
          -Mike