Re: [NH] converting web pages to "slide shows"

  • rbmooney
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 5 6:11 AM
      Mike,
      I went to the page--link--you identified and didn't see any "slide-show." So I guessed you were using that site as an illustration of your HOME page layout with LINKS to short and long versions of your particular interests. In any event, the times I've done minor or short slide-shows I've used "off-the-shelf" inexpensive ($39/$79) programs. They did everything one would expect. Several generic programs were offered FREE, almost all offered TRIAL vers. Voice-over in all seemed easy, adding music same, all were publishable to the 'net, home TV, intra-net, etc. I know nothing about doing this in NTB. My oxy-sat is below 90% so learning curves intimidate me.
      Blake
      rbmooney@...