Adding gif or any other files.

  • neil_t@primus.com.au
    Message 1 of 4 , May 21, 2000
      I am very new to html so please be patient.
      My problem is no doubt very basic to most, anyway, I cant get my
      files
      onto my page.
      On Document tab I click add file, and do the normal.
      On my page all I get is the file code and not the file itself.
      Can some one please advise me as to what I should do???????
      Thank you
    • Lotta
      Message 2 of 4 , May 21, 2000
        Hi,

        >I cant get my files onto my page. On Document
        >tab I click add file, and do the normal.

        Try Document/Inser HTML Link Image instead.

        Good luck!

        Lotta
      • Jaguwar
        Message 3 of 4 , May 21, 2000
          Also make sure you've taken the time to save your file as HTML. I've done
          that a few times in the beginning, and still do... :-)

          Michelle

          Message 4 of 4 , May 21, 2000
            Hi Jaguwar,

            > Also make sure you've taken the time to save your file as HTML.
            > I've done that a few times in the beginning, and still do... :-)

            Grin, yep. You can rename it from txt to htm to test without
            saving though.

            >> On my page all I get is the file code and not the file itself.
            >> Can some one please advise me as to what I should do???????

            http://www.sureword.com/notetab

            The NoteTab and Html List...
            mailto:Ntb-html-Subscribe@...