[NH] Testing - DeleteThis - Make Filter - More Probably Coming...

    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 3, 2004
      Hi,

      Still testing... best filter... write me private eMail if
      you don't know how, or see my sigline and signup for the
      off topic list and ask there. ;)

      It said DeleteThis, but you couldn't resist could you?
      Please don't reply on the list if you do. I need to make
      a few of these trying to see if I can find something. ;)
      No, I didn't loose my mind although it is dark-thirty in
      the morning here. <g>

      bcnu,
      jody

      I can only please one person a day.
      Today is obviously not your day.
      Tomorrow doesn't look good either. 8D
      http://www.clean-funnies.com
      http://www.fookes.com/regnow.html?2448 ;)
      http://www.sojourner.us/software

      Yahoo! Groups Links

      Happy Topics,
      Jody

      The NoteTab Off-Topic List
      All Fookes Software mailing lists:
      http://www.fookes.us/maillist.htm
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 3, 2004
[...]

        See ya in the funnies!

        http://www.clean-funnies.com

        you missed a good joke! 8D

        The NoteTabbers Assistant Page
        http://www.notetab.net

        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 3, 2004
          Hi,

          Still testing... best filter...

          Oops - forgot to delete unwanted text,
          but you shouldn't even be opening these.
          Don't you have anything better to do? <g>

          See ya,
          Jody

          Do you know where you will spend eternity?
          Ask me in *private* eMail if you are interested...

          Sojourners of the Lord
          http://www.purewords.org/sojourner