Xhtml library.

  • Grant
    Message 1 of 1 , May 14, 2000
      Xhtml library available

      Has some features made available through the new clip commands in the 4.8
      release of notetab pro. Incorperates a clipbar to work with library. This is
      a pretty definitive clipbook library for xhtml markup so check it out.
      ;
      Some Features
      * Easy access to all the xthml elements. (Strict DTD). Sorted
      alphabetically.
      * Clipbar access to elements and other features in library.
      * An on the fly wellformedness checker to prevent you from making illegal
      selected wraps.
      * The ability to easily add or change attributes and their values for every
      element.
      *CSS; Easily change class attribute for an element with a drop down list of
      all linked css selectors. A button to open linked css file or the css
      library
      *Javascript; Easily add Javascript functions to event handler attributes. A
      button to open linked js files.
      *Some text and file manipulation helpers. Helps to move marked up text
      around documents. Aids moving around linked site documents.
      *A built in tidy clip.

      For more details read
      www.markup.co.nz/xhtml/xhtmllibrary.htm

      The library is available at.
      www.markup.co.nz/xhtml/libraries/xhtml.zip

      Any probs let me know and I'l try to improve it.