Re: [NH] Keyboard.clb

  • Jeff Scism
    Message 1 of 16 , Aug 23, 2004
      Jody didn't post it...
      --
      ~~

      Jeffery G. Scism. IBSSG

      "Just the facts, maam."
      Sgt. Joe Friday,
      LAPD Badge #714

      Do your civic duty, Know your candidates and
      VOTE for the candidate of your choice.

      Jimmy Hoffa, 1960
      Message 2 of 16 , Aug 23, 2004
        Hi Greg,

        >Shock! Horror!
        >
        >> >H=" DOCUMENT MANAGEMENT"
        >
        >Jody posts a complete .clb file and he's not on the clip list!
        >
        >:-)

        Oh, I wanted to mention to you Jeff, it is best to avoid
        ^!Keyboard when another method can be used.

        <bg> You thought you had me, eh? :) I did post the Clip, not the
        Library.

        Except for (from the ml PasteBack that I send to the lists often)
        Says that Clips are welcomed here. (:?Þ~~)

        "The most important thing to remember is please leave the NoteTab
        used and are welcomed on the HTML list. Thanks!!!"

        either of the links below. We use YahooGroups for the lists.
        _Please_ read the following if you decide to sign up!

        Clips or Scripts list for them.

        are for discussion of those programs.

        http://www.fookes.us/maillist.htm

        lists.

        The NoteTabbers Assistant Page

        http://www.fookes.com/regnow.html?2448&item=home ;) Thank$ for
        getting the cookie if offered; they're delicious! :)

        Happy html'n!

        www.notetab.net www.clean-funnies.com
      • Ralph Johnson
        Message 3 of 16 , Aug 23, 2004
          Where do I get it?

          Message 4 of 16 , Aug 23, 2004
            Hi Ralph,

            >Where do I get it?

            Go to:

            Type in Keyboard clb in the search archive field at the top
            and click on the button.