[NH] Need Header and Extra Message, Delete This 3...

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 13, 2004
      Hi All,

      I think I found at least one culprit! There's not much I can do
      except remove the address and ban, visa versa. Then, all they need
      to do is sign up again, have the mail go to them and then bounce
      back their spam to the senders address. :(

      It might take awhile for it to come into effect until yahoo's
      database actually gets updated.

      The two most common elements in the
      universe are hydrogen and stupidity.

      Thanks,
      I.B. Ignorant

      http://www.clean-funnies.com
    • Julie
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 13, 2004
        I didn't see that one when I searched for some reason... but I did
        ban the address after you unsub'd it!