Re: [NH] Re: Mozilla FireFox as Second Browser Fails

    Message 1 of 16 , Aug 6 3:15 PM
      Hi radio1448,

      Read the following... :)

      From: "Toby Scott" <egroups@...>
      Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2004 13:30:56 -0700
      Subject: RE: [NH] Re: Mozilla FireFox as Second Browser Fails

      Sorry to be so slow. Grab the TabBrowser Extensions and
      Tabbrowser Preferences at
      http://texturizer.net/firefox/extensions/ and set them up to have
      all external program calls open in a new tab, rather than a new
      browser. While you are there, take a look at the 150 or so other
      extensions you can add onto Firefox. I particularly like the
      EditCSS extension which allows you to edit your CSS file on the
      fly and display the results live.

      The reason different people have different results is that
      browser calls from external programs (such as NTP) are user-
      configurable.

      Hope this helps.

      Toby Scott

      >> The behavior I get is NoteTab attempts to open the FireFox
      >> browser and I get two tabs: <<

      >What happens to me is every time I try to preview a page in NoteTab
      >Pro in Firefox it reads the name of my file (In this case it's
      >bilpic.htm) and opens a blank page and a second one doing a default
      >Google search opening a web site named The Orator's Bill Page.
      >http://www.theorator.com/billpage.html
      >
      >It's a Firefox thing being so closely tied with Google search.

      Happy html'n!

      www.notetab.net www.clean-funnies.com