RE: **** SPAM **** Re: [NH] Browser problem

  • Dart Chris
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 23, 2004
      Hi Felix,

      Had a hard job getting Yahoo to react to my emails because it kept saying my
      details were not valid!

      Got there in the end and re-initialized everything, now it seems to work
      again.

      Thanks

      Chris Dart

      _____

      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 23, 2004
        On Wed, 23 Jun 2004 15:48:00 +0200
        Dart Chris <c.dart@...> wrote:

        > Hi Felix,
        >

        > Had a hard job getting Yahoo to react to my emails because it kept saying my
        > details were not valid!
        >

        > Got there in the end and re-initialized everything, now it seems to work
        > again.

        Yeah, something is going on. The mail I sent bounced because it said I wasn't listed as a member, and then the supposed bounced mail was the very next post delivered from the group. Glad Yahoo ain't depending on me to straighten this mess out.