Re multiple IE windows keep opening while editing HTML

  • ontrack100@adelphia.net
    Message 1 of 2 , May 28, 2004
      Hi Jody,
      I wrote about a week ago re: note tab Pro keeps launching multiple browsers (IE) when trying to preview edits from Notetab Pro.

      I tried reinstalling IE browser AND Notetab Pro without luck. I then re-installed the trial version of the regular Notetab and it worked fine? One browser window only, while I was previewing HTML edits from Notetab Standard.

      I would love to use Notetab Pro as I paid for it and all, for it's advanced features - but how can I work with 25 or more IE windows spawning on my PC! :-)

      Any help greatly appreciated.

      Rob Henrichon
      Pres/ Ontrack Interactive
      ontrack100@...

      Rob Henrichon
      129 Spruce St.
      Rutland, VT. 05071

      Voice: 802-773-8874
      Mobile: 802-236-2038
      email: ontrack100@...
    • Don - htmlfixit.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 3, 2004
        ontrack100@... wrote:

        > Hi Jody,
        > I wrote about a week ago re: note tab Pro keeps launching multiple browsers (IE) when trying to preview edits from Notetab Pro.
        >
        > I tried reinstalling IE browser AND Notetab Pro without luck. I then re-installed the trial version of the regular Notetab and it worked fine? One browser window only, while I was previewing HTML edits from Notetab Standard.
        >
        > I would love to use Notetab Pro as I paid for it and all, for it's advanced features - but how can I work with 25 or more IE windows spawning on my PC! :-)
        >
        > Any help greatly appreciated.
        >
        > Rob Henrichon
        > Pres/ Ontrack Interactive
        > ontrack100@...
        >
        > Rob Henrichon
        > 129 Spruce St.
        > Rutland, VT. 05071
        >
        > Voice: 802-773-8874
        > Mobile: 802-236-2038
        > email: ontrack100@...
        >

        > Yahoo! Groups Links

        there is actually a setting in ie for open new window on launch ... look
        at options under ie
        I don't use it anymore, but I remember I once had the same difficulty
        and fixed it from within ie
        it wasn't a notetab issue it turned out