Re: [NH] Extended Characters Not Getting Converted?

    Message 1 of 3 , May 27, 2004
      Hi Marcelo and Others,

      Thanks! I already reported the curly quotes. The rest explains it
      all - great explaination. Hopefully Eric can fix it all in the
      upcoming minor maintenance release for essential bug fixes only.
      Essential? Lack of better terms. Bugs causing performance
      degradation, headaches... that can be easily fixed without too
      much danger of creating more bugs like perhaps using quotes in
      Clip syntax bugs. :)

      Happy html'n!

      www.notetab.net www.clean-funnies.com