Re: [NH] Rob Henrichon of Ontrack Interactive re: NoteTab Pro and IE Browser Issue

  • Magus Thomas
    Message 1 of 3 , May 22, 2004
      From: Rob Henrichon

      * The issue is that when I go to preview some edits in NoteTab (by pressing F8 to launch IE browser 6.0) the browser window keeps resizing back to around about 800 X 600 pixels.

      » I will start the first launch with F8, and then refresh the page from the browser. The only time this is any problem is if I have a raw, unsaved unnamed file, or if I delete the file from a file window. Then I will have to relaunch the document in a browser. «

      Well, another 2¢ into the orphaned dragon fund.

      The Light and the Shadow burn as one within us
      for we are wonderfully and awesomely made. .

      Magus Thomas Potter:
      Order of pen-Dreig; ULC - FCoS.

      My Personal Profile is at
      » http://www.geocities.com/thebronzdragon/profile_0304.html