WAMP install - Windows Apache Mysql Php

  • Mark McLaughlin
    Message 1 of 1 , May 9, 2004
      RE installing PHP on Windows, the Computer User Group I'm associted with had
      a presentation recently on this topic. The following may be of
      interest: The group is WEAV - Web Enthusiasts Association of Victoria
      www.weav.bc.ca

      The Topic: Installing Apache, MySQL, and PHP on Windows

      I know what you're thinking, installing all of that software separately
      would take forever. Instead we'll be using the easy to use install package
      called Easy PHP to do it.

      http://www.easyphp.org/

      Install Guide Available
      -----------------------
      If you wish, you may get a head start installing the package tonight.
      I have spent the last few nights creating an install guide which should help
      you through the process. If you have any questions or problems, bring them
      to the SIG.

      http://www.canowhoopass.com/guides/easyphp/

      Cheers

      Mark McLaughlin
      Best Color Video Production CD-ROM Website Design
      mailto:mark@... Ph. 250-744-4111 Fx.
      www.bestcolorvideo.com/ 1021 Ridgeway Place, Victoria BC.
      " We Produce Videos & Internet Websites for YOUR Business "