Re: [NH] Viewing *.php Files

  • Ed Brown
    Message 1 of 27 , May 9, 2004
      Jody,
      If you have a second computer or plenty of room, it does not take very much if you have several gigs of space, you can download free an Apache server software and make part of your computer a server so you can view php files. I am looking into that now. Will let you know on the off topic ntb what I find out. I have the way to do that in my beginners php book. try www.apache.com and if that does not work google apache.
      Ed