Re: [NH] Have deleted FTP

  • Jeff Scism
    Message 1 of 8 , May 6, 2004
      I agree 100% the best teacher of HTML is hands on coding, and the best
      tutor around is NoteTab, If you don't know the code, the html-ar
      library will generally do it or show it to you, after a while you "know
      it" and can do it manually.

      I didn't know ANY html before I started ussing NoteTab, and now I have
      several large websites up constructed with NoteTab, and it is literally
      thousands of individual pages.

      Using clips still has me somewhat confused, but like html exposure to
      the process is educational.

      AND it is always nice to have a coach or two to smooth the rough spots,
      so THANKS to the coaches here who do that essential work.

      --
      ``

      Jeffery G. Scism. IBSSG

      Genealogy is the art of the living haunting the dead,
      If we persist perhaps they will become annoyed
      and tell us what REALLY happened.
      ~~~~
    • Adrian/ Rosemary Worsfold
      Message 2 of 8 , May 7, 2004
        Most Notetab clip libraries are mainly for Notetab purposes, and we adapt them as
        we go along. I make two of mine available, but others would have to adapt them
        (but principles and methods may be detected). Use a blank page and see what a
        clip does.

        One of my biggest external uses is in launching DIRHTML via a clip which is a
        website structure and links program. When done it launches a browser, I view
        source and the result drops into NoteTab for clips that do large scale formatting
        work that leaves me with my filelist.html webpage accesed from the homepages.
        The process is stages semi-automatic.

        http://www.enk.freeuk.com/learning/webwork/writing/htmlclip.zip
        http://www.enk.freeuk.com/learning/webwork/writing/proclip.zip

        Adrian Worsfold