Re: [NH] Good HTML To Blank Pages Overnight

  • Don - htmlfixit.com
    Message 1 of 6 , May 4 12:30 PM
      you misunderstand my point ... hopefully you didn't wait too long
      go get a cached copy
      google caches and a number of other sites cache regularly ...
      go get cached copy before it is replaced with the blank pages

      google spiders us every two days and replaces content ...
    • nemesis432004
      Message 2 of 6 , May 4 3:46 PM
        Never even thought of that. I just checked half-a-dozen cached links
        and they still show the old pages before the binary overwrite so when
        Google goes-a-crawling again it should find the good pages, which were
        up within the day anyway (Took server down, expecting to find worm,
        trojan, virus. Something, anything. But no joy.) Really should pay
        more attention to the mechanics of Google. Again, thanks.