Re: [NH] Windows XP Home

  • Warner Hughes
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 27 2:36 PM
      That did it, and thanks.

      ---- Original Message -----
      From: Marcelo de Castro Bastos
      To: ntb-html@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Tuesday, April 27, 2004 1:39 PM
      Subject: Re: [NH] Windows XP Home

      On 27/4/2004 14:33, Warner Hughes invited the wrath of the gods by saying:

      >New computer came with XP Home. I'm so far unable to "View in browser" any pages converted to html. The "View" button on the toolbar is inactive. Is
      You might also have a corrupted/missing browsers.dat file in your
      Notetab folder. It should, at the very least, have this block right on
      the top (it may have other blocks for other browsers. Mine has blocks
      for Opera, Mozilla and Firefox):

      [ie]
      Command=iexplore.exe -nohome
      UseDDE=1
      Application=IExplore
      DdeCommand=
      DdeExec="%1",,%2,0,,,,
      Topic=WWW_OpenURL
      Application_New=
      DdeExec_New=
      Topic_New=

      -- <cid:part1.01060004.08010703@...>
      Marcelo de Castro Bastos
      -=-=-
      ... All true wisdom is found on T-Shirts.
      * TagZilla 0.049

      ---

    • Magus Thomas
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 28 4:42 PM
        From: Warner Hughes

        New computer came with XP Home. I'm so far unable to "View in browser" any pages converted to html. The "View" button on the toolbar is inactive. Is that because Personal Web Server is not supported by XP Home?

        + I am not entirely sure about what you mean. I have Windows XP on my E-machine (and to my disappointment can load no other operating system on it). It has come with both Internet Explorer and Netscape as part of the installation. So again, I don't understand your problem. If you mean you cannot call up your browser from NoteTab, you will want to call up your options dialogue and tell NoteTab where your browser programs are located. +

        Well, another 2¢ into the orphaned dragon fund.

        For the Love of Lucifer and Aradia .

        Magus Thomas Potter:
        Order of pen-Dreig
        An authentic copper coin is better than a false gold coin. [Káma Sútra]

        My Personal Profile is at
        » http://www.geocities.com/thebronzdragon/profile_0304.html