Re: [NH] Japanese Text

  • Larry Hamilton
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 23, 2004
      NoteTab Pro's input control does not handle variable width fonts, however
      NoteTab Light and NoteTab Standard share the same input control the CAN
      handle this type of font.

      The following link shows the comparison chart between all version of
      NoteTab:

      http://www.notetab.com/chart.php

      HTH,

      Larry Hamilton
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 24, 2004
        I got a message from Jody that confirms what you say,
        Larry. The solution lies in downloading the Japanese
        lite version.

        Thanks to yourself and Marcelo for replying.

        Richard