Re: [NH] Vertical Align Equation Number in CSS

  • R Shapp
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 16, 2004
      Hi Christine,

      The only reason I got into CSS at all is that the documents originate in Word,
      and are converted to HTML using Save As with the Web Page, Filtered option.

      Although I would be willing to tweak the embedded CSS for six equations in a
      four page document, I'm not willing to create separate CSS files.

      My work-around is to put each equation and its associated number into
      two-column tables. Now I'm in familiar territory, and can get the desired
      effect.

      Thanks for your help.

      Ray Shapp