Re: [NH] A question on ALT and TITLE html tags within IMG SRC=

  • Joel Siegfried
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 26, 2004
      Dear Alec, Don, Antonio, Jody, and any others who may have responded,

      I cannot thank all of you enough for posting this brilliant solution.
      In a few minutes I made some 20,000 changes in over 750 html files
      using the Regular Exp search and replace function, which worked
      flawlessly. The explanation of what the coding means and how it works,
      and having a clip available to try out in the future were added
      bonuses. It is so great to belong to such a sharing and supportive
      community.

      I've already shared this information with friends and colleagues who
      said that it couldn't be done!

      Thank you all.

      Cheers,

      Joel