CSS "Patch" to make IE CSS Compliant.

  • Larry Hamilton
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 14, 2004
      I saw a link on Slashdot on Friday about a man who is building a CSS script
      to make IE compliant with CSS standards.

      He calls it IE7. It is quite interesting, and could mean an end to IE hacks
      for CSS, unless/until MS changes IE to make it quit working.

      Thought I would share it since we have touched on CSS so much lately and
      over the years.

      http://dean.edwards.name/IE7/intro/

      Larry Hamilton