Re: [NH] Frames- side by side comparison

  • Alec Burgess
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 25, 2004
      Jeffery/Don
      Thought you might be interested in this Slashdot discussion about Google vs
      Yahoo:

      About half way down is a brief mention of a Flash-based comparison page
      showing relative positions of hits on top 100 hits on both Google and Yahoo.

      here's the link to compare "Notetab":
      http://www.langreiter.com/exec/yahoo-vs-google.html?q=notetab

      Regards ... Alec
      --
      Folder Name Size From Subject Date/Time BCC CC To Profile/PST Folder Path
      zt Arch 42-Feb 3077 Don - htmlfixit.com [don@...] [gla: .

      Jeffery Scism wrote:

      > The page is an example someone else is doing, not mine, but it can be
      > found here:
      >
      > http://www.googleguy.de/google-yahoo/
      Needs work still! You so far have to type in http:// before a url or
      you will get an error. I will fix it tonight to add that automatically
      if you don't ...

      Anyway, it is working fine I think:
      http://htmlfixit.com/resource/js-snippets/side_by_side_pages/
    • Jeffery Scism
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 25, 2004
        That's Kind of neat, I ran a search on my own websites and WOW there are
        a lot of people linking to us...
        --

        Jeffery G. Scism, IBSSG
        Scismgenie@...

        http://homepages.rootsweb.com/~scismfam/
        http://blacksheep.rootsweb.com/
        http://www.rootsweb.com/~nvchurch/
        http://www.rootsweb.com/~inmontgo/

        All email and attachments are scanned in AND out
        by a daily-updated Norton Anti-virus, a firewall is
        in place and ad blocking/malware removal tools are
        installed, updated and running.
        (What have you done to protect yourself and others?)