Thanks

  • Phil Edmunds
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 17 6:35 PM
      Leaves

      My Virus Is alive and well, but I think I know what to do about it. Since I cannot load any programs at all, there is no way to save this thing. If my BIOS or CMOS were damaged, I would be in worse shape than I am. So I am faced with Formatting my hard disks, and hope I can start over.

      I thank you all for your help. Jody most of all. It was the tip from her that got me aimed in the right direction.

      Phil Edmunds

      Phil Edmunds________________ phil@...

      Over 26 years exp as Commercial Greenhouse Owner.
      Want To Build a Greenhouse? Visit My site.

      Go To: www.comnett.net/~phil Nice Site

    • Ed
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 28, 2003
        Thank you for your fast answers and thank you Julie for the assistance.
        ED
      • Mark McLaughlin
        Message 3 of 3 , May 5, 2004
          > John says thanks...

          You're welcome John.

          You may want look at www.weav.bc.ca as a resource for
          webpage/website building knowledge.

          I am associated with this group.
          (May others exist as well on the web)

          Cheers

          Mark McLaughlin
          Best Color Video Production CD-ROM Website Design
          mailto:mark@... Ph. 250-744-4111 Fx.
          www.bestcolorvideo.com/ 1021 Ridgeway Place, Victoria BC.
          " We Produce Videos & Internet Websites for YOUR Business "