Re: [NH] Re: Frames- side by side comparison.

  • Jeffery Scism
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 21, 2004
      On my website (which I manage but do not "run") the compiler is sending
      me biographies, and extracts, I am posting them under the individual
      surnams, what is happening is some times a DIFFERENT source is sent
      with a already existing bio from another source. OR a slight wording
      change. I just want to compare line by line both d9cuments and (in a
      separate NoteTab window) nmake the needed corrections to assure I am not
      dropping important data or unnecessarily overwriting a Bio.

      --

      Jeffery G. Scism, IBSSG
      Scismgenie@...

      http://homepages.rootsweb.com/~scismfam/
      http://blacksheep.rootsweb.com/
      http://www.rootsweb.com/~nvchurch/
      http://www.rootsweb.com/~inmontgo/

      All email and attachments are scanned in AND out
      by a daily-updated Norton Anti-virus, a firewall is
      in place and ad blocking/malware removal tools are
      installed, updated and running.
      (What have you done to protect yourself and others?)