Re: [NH] Re: Frames- side by side comparison.

  • Don - htmlfixit.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 21, 2004
      getting two pages side by side is doable, but to compare them is very
      intense ... it would involve something server side to really do a good job

      what are you actually wanting to do?
    • Jeffery Scism
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 21, 2004
        On my website (which I manage but do not "run") the compiler is sending
        me biographies, and extracts, I am posting them under the individual
        surnams, what is happening is some times a DIFFERENT source is sent
        with a already existing bio from another source. OR a slight wording
        change. I just want to compare line by line both d9cuments and (in a
        separate NoteTab window) nmake the needed corrections to assure I am not
        dropping important data or unnecessarily overwriting a Bio.

        --

        Jeffery G. Scism, IBSSG
        Scismgenie@...

        http://homepages.rootsweb.com/~scismfam/
        http://blacksheep.rootsweb.com/
        http://www.rootsweb.com/~nvchurch/
        http://www.rootsweb.com/~inmontgo/

        All email and attachments are scanned in AND out
        by a daily-updated Norton Anti-virus, a firewall is
        in place and ad blocking/malware removal tools are
        installed, updated and running.
        (What have you done to protect yourself and others?)