Re: [NH] Audio Play isn't Reliable

  • Dave
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 21, 2004
      Hi Ray
      I have tried what is below and it works for me , when I said try ADPCM 4 BIT
      I thought you would convert from the original wav , The one I have tried was
      a 50meg -CD QUALITY WAV it converted to about 5meg , if you dropped the
      quality down the end result will be smaller ,I then tried the bit below

      <EMBED SRC="F:\The Overture.wav" AUTOSTART="true" HIDDEN="false" >
      it streamed across home network .
      THANKYOU DAVE