PHP tag color support?

  • bio_qwerty
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 5, 2004
      Hello all, I was just wondering if php tags could be colored like the
      html tags?... I use NotTab Pro for all my coding, and would realy
      like to be able to color code variables, comments, etc. Any ideas?
    • John Zeman
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 5, 2004
        --- In ntb-html@yahoogroups.com, "bio_qwerty" <bio_qwerty@y...> wrote:
        > Hello all, I was just wondering if php tags could be colored like
        the
        > html tags?... I use NotTab Pro for all my coding, and would realy
        > like to be able to color code variables, comments, etc. Any ideas?

        Yes, I have an idea. Try to be patient like all the rest of us who
        are in the same position as you and wait for version 5 to come out.

        Maybe we should start a chant...

        Eric.
        Eric..
        Eric...

        <Just kidding, I know this is a major overhaul for our grand wizard,
        but it's hard to be patient!>