Re: Win32 API, TClipbookList... Errors (was Re: [NH] Whew...NoteTab saved me hours...)

  • gilamo
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 12, 2004
      Thank you for your helpful e-mail!!! I went into the ini file and
      took out a bunch of files that I don't work on much. I have this lazy
      habit of leaving them open "for later". That did the trick! Now I will
      close them when I am done!! :::smiles:::
      Thanks bunches!!!

      Kerry Anderson, New Mexico
      Check out our Christmas Ornaments and
      Dulcimer T-Shirts!