RE: [NH] Web uploads.

  • Christine
    Message 1 of 10 , Dec 24, 2003
      First, Merry X-mas eve, all. :)

      I AM the lowest common denominator as far as web design is concerned. I'm
      just a master tweaker. <g>
      I seem to have hooked up my Library to use my SmartFTP after a conversation
      with Jodi about it ages ago, and am happy as a clam.
      It was just a thought, because it's such a basic program, and free actually
      means free, not free-for-awhile.
      It's so simple, that if you have a beginner, it's a good thought.

      Anyway, it was just a thought!
      Christine