RE: [NH] link question

  • Coomans, Craig
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 16, 2003
      Thanks for you answers... hmm spam? I guess that is the world we live
      in...

      Thanks also for the link Don, no doubt will come in useful very soon...

      regards,

      Craig Coomans

      product service planner

      commercial desktops / notebooks / workstations / monitors / printers and
      associated options

      support planning & integration - HPCS

      Tel: 61-2-9022 8082

      Email: craig.coomans@...

      The information contained in this e-mail may be confidential. If you
      are not the intended recipient, any use, disclosure or copying of this
      e-mail is unauthorised.

      If you have received this e-mail in error, or have not received it in
      full, please contact the sender.