From the Author of NetCaptor

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 10 5:41 PM
      Hi Ian and All,

      This is a post from, Adam Stiles, the author of NetCaptor, in
      reference to Ian's post:

      Here's the scoop. One major advantage of NetCaptor 6 is that we
      moved to the Web3000 advertising system that offers our users
      much smaller ads than in previous versions. A major drawback is
      that the build that was included in 6.0 attaches itself to all
      browsers on the system, not just NetCaptor. We're working with
      Web3000 on this one and should have a new build in the next
      couple of days that fixes this.

      Thanks for letting me know about this.

      Adam

      Adam Stiles
      Stilesoft Inc.
      NetCaptor -- just when you thought the browser wars were over...