how to highlight XHTML tags

  • Lewlinkous@cs.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 25, 2003
      Thanks to Greg and Mike and all, but especially Lotta for suggesting that I
      'pop over to the Colors tab.' Apparently my problem was default color values:
      white highlight on white background. Again, thanks.
      Lew

    • Kathy Jungjohann
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 28, 2003
        aargh! NoteTab seems to have burped this morning! Yesterday it was fine ...
        All of a sudden, when I open txt files which contain alt characters which
        carry over from the rtfs I receive, they've all been replaced with other
        characters. Normally, ‡ , • , ˆ and an en-dash come in straight from Word
        as they appear here, now they're ç, ò, ê and û, respectively. And when I
        open old txt files which contained these characters, they've all changed as
        well!! What happened??!!

        (Haven't installed any programs recently, nor done any Windows updates.)
        Have restarted ... same thing ...
        Should I reinstall?

        Kathy