Re: [NH] How to highlight XHTML tags

    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 24, 2003
      Lewlinkous@... wrote:
      >I'm afraid you'll have to upgrade to Pro to be able to do that. Light doesn't
      >support HTML highlighting.
      >
      >OK, I have Pro, but I didn't see how to turn on 'highlight tags' on the
      >dropdown menus or in the Help document.
      >How do I do it?

      Go to View | Options. On the HTML tab check the box labeled "Highlight HTML Tags". When you are there anyway you may want to add extensions you want to be handled as HTML (highlighted) tot he box above.

      Then pop over to the Colors tab. There you can chose a few colors for the highlighting as well us text and background color for "normal" documents.