Re: [NH] Help

    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 10, 2000
      Hi Wayne,

      > Under NoteTab Pro4 (full version - which I have now) you when
      > you click on font it opens up a box asking for type,size, and
      > color. The type never works and the color is limited to just a
      > few choices. Or you can click under Other Elements for color
      > and then click under quick tags for font size.
      >
      > I dont mind using the Pro4 version but I was wondering if there
      > a way I can expand the color limit by coping and pasting the
      > color category under Other Elements to it so my choices are
      > more.

      Actually, it is easier than that. Right click over Font and at
      the end of the Clip you will see:

      COLOR="^?{Font &Color=^%BasicColors%}">^&</FONT>

      change that to:

      COLOR="^?{Font &Color=^%AllColors%}">^&</FONT>

      If you want a default color to show:

      COLOR="^?{Font &Color=_Black^=#000000|^%AllColors%}">^&</FONT>

      If you leave it blank though and do not set a color, the new
      code will not insert an empty tag like in previous versions
      of NoteTab.

      Oh, you also need to change:

      ^!Clip "Basic Color Codes"

      ^!Clip "Color Codes"

      on the first line of the Clip.

      I did not count the amount of colors in the colors clip, but
      it appears to be the Netscape safe colors.

      > Both of these are found under html headings on the sidebar

      The "sidebar" is the Clipbook and it is the method used to view
      Libraries. The items in the Libraries are called clips.

      nite...

      http://www.sureword.com/notetab

      The NoteTab and Html List...
      mailto:Ntb-html-Subscribe@...
    • Wayne King
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 10, 2000
        Hi Jody

        Under Super Notetab when I wanted to use a font and color I clicked on font
        and a box would come up asking for font size and color and then you could
        choose from a lot of different colors.

        Under NoteTab Pro4 (full version - which I have now) you when you click on
        font it opens up a box asking for type,size, and color. The type never
        works and the color is limited to just a few choices. Or you can click
        under Other Elements for color and then click under quick tags for font
        size.

        I dont mind using the Pro4 version but I was wondering if there a way I can
        expand the color limit by coping and pasting the color category under Other
        Elements to it so my choices are more.

        Both of these are found under html headings on the sidebar

        Any suggestions?

        Thanks!!

        Wayne
        foodking99

        Jody wrote:

        > Hi Wayne,
        >
        > > I have the new Notepad but it only lists a few colors not like
        > > the previous issue of SuperNotePad.
        >
        > I did not know Microsoft came out with another Notepad. Is that
        > a Win2000 thing? ;->
        >
        > > Do you know how I can copy/paste the color selection from the
        > > old version to the newest version?
        >
        > If you could tell us where you are looking at and what version of
        > NoteTab, Pro Standard, or Light, you are in perhaps we can be of
        > help. I can't tell by your post exactly what colors you are
        > referring to whether in a Clip somewhere or in Options and where
        > are you expecting to see the colors.
        >
        > Happy Off-Topic'n!
        > Jody
        >
        > The NoteTab Off-Topic List
        > mailto:NoteTab-OT-Subscribe@...

        > Special Offer-Earn 300 Points from MyPoints.com for trying @Backup
        > Get automatic protection and access to your important computer files.
        > Install today:
      • Wayne King
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 12, 2000
          Hi

          That worked! Great

          Can I delete the type of font by right clicking and edit, etc

          Thanks!!

          Wayne
          foodking99

          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 12, 2000
            Hi Wayne,

            > That worked! Great

            Good!

            > Can I delete the type of font by right clicking and edit, etc

            You paid for it, do what you want with it. <g> Seems to me
            though since the tag is not inserted into the document if no font
            face is used, then why delete it? If that is what you want
            though...

            Change:

            Font
            ^!Clip "Basic Color Codes"
            ^!SetPasteIndent Off
            ^!SetWizardLabel "Enter values for tag attributes"
            ^!InsertWizardHtml <FONT FACE="^?{Font &name=Arial, Helvetica, Sans Serif|Times New Roman, Times, Serif|Courier New, Courier|Wingding, Symbol|Comic Sans MS|Impact|Lucida|Palatino|Verdana}" SIZE="^?{Font &size=-7|-6|-5|-4|-3|-2|-1|+1|+2|+3|+4|+5|+6|+7}" COLOR="^?{Font &Color=^%BasicColors%}">^&</FONT>

            Font
            ^!Clip "Basic Color Codes"
            ^!SetPasteIndent Off
            ^!SetWizardLabel "Enter values for tag attributes"
            ^!InsertWizardHtml <FONT SIZE="^?{Font &size=-7|-6|-5|-4|-3|-2|-1|+1|+2|+3|+4|+5|+6|+7}" COLOR="^?{Font &Color=^%BasicColors%}">^&</FONT>