Re: [NH] Help

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 9, 2000
      Hi Wayne,

      > I have the new Notepad but it only lists a few colors not like
      > the previous issue of SuperNotePad.

      I did not know Microsoft came out with another Notepad. Is that
      a Win2000 thing? ;->

      > Do you know how I can copy/paste the color selection from the
      > old version to the newest version?

      If you could tell us where you are looking at and what version of
      NoteTab, Pro Standard, or Light, you are in perhaps we can be of
      help. I can't tell by your post exactly what colors you are
      referring to whether in a Clip somewhere or in Options and where
      are you expecting to see the colors.

      Happy Off-Topic'n!
      Jody

      The NoteTab Off-Topic List