Can't save htm files to shtml.

  • Phil
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 21, 2003
      Hello good people,

      Hope you can help me with the following.

      I 'view source' from one of our .shtml web pages and save it for
      editing in NoteTab Std (as .shtml). No problem doing that but when
      I go to 'browse' for the file to upload, it shows it is a text
      document.

      Example document: http://www.maxpatchink.com/policies.shtml

      Thanks for any help you can give.

      Phil
    • John Zeman
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 21, 2003
        I'm not sure I'm following what you're saying here Phil.. I went to
        the link you posted, it shows as an .shtml file to me, it looks like
        an .shtml file to me..

        Can you be more specific?

        John