RE: [NH] Word 2002 to HTML

  • Greg Chapman
    Message 1 of 18 , Nov 18, 2003
      Hi Alec,

      > > All I could do is send you a zipped WORD file which includes screen
      > > dumps of the various filter windows - to show you what you are
      > > missing!
      >
      > Please do.

      Hope the link:
      http://www.eastwalton.fsworld.co.uk/HTMLFilterNotes.zip
      sufficed!

      Greg
    • Alec Burgess
      Message 2 of 18 , Nov 18, 2003
        Thanks Greg.

        It looks like the Word 2002 "save as ... Html-filtered" does basically the
        same thing (possibly excluding some of the optional removals) but only one
        at a time.

        I guess only Bill knows why it wasn't included in OfficeXP

        Regards ... Alec