Help

  • Wayne King
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 9, 2000
      Hi

      I have the new Notepad but it only lists a few colors not like the
      previous issue of SuperNotePad. Do you know how I can copy/paste the
      color selection from the old version to the newest version?

      Thx

      Wayne
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 9, 2000
        Hi Wayne,

        > I have the new Notepad but it only lists a few colors not like
        > the previous issue of SuperNotePad.

        I did not know Microsoft came out with another Notepad. Is that
        a Win2000 thing? ;->

        > Do you know how I can copy/paste the color selection from the
        > old version to the newest version?

        If you could tell us where you are looking at and what version of
        NoteTab, Pro Standard, or Light, you are in perhaps we can be of
        help. I can't tell by your post exactly what colors you are
        referring to whether in a Clip somewhere or in Options and where
        are you expecting to see the colors.

        Happy Off-Topic'n!
        Jody

        The NoteTab Off-Topic List