Re: [NH] Re: RE: [NTB] Making NoteTab "bind" to an instance/window of IE

    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 9 3:08 PM
      Hi Ian,

      > Today, when I started IE5, I have what appears (to me) a virus
      > on my browser called Get NetSonic! There is a rocket ship icon
      > on the title bar, that is animated, pulling a clickable banner
      > with all sorts of adds; the rocketship icon is also on the
      > extreem right of the status bar with the Get NetSonic! label.
      >
      > Could this be caused by Net Captor?

      Most likely, but you might have an option to not put that on IE.
      I don't know because last time I checked the upgrade was still in
      beta testing so I did not get it.

      > If so it isn't worth it to me if I have to put up with this
      > clutter. I pay for connect time and don't want distractions
      > from unsolicited adds.

      That is understood. I don't use the freeware which is ad supported,
      so I don't see the ads.

      > If this is not from Net Captor, can someone PLEASE tell me how
      > to get rid of it.

      Register if you like the product enough, if not, uninstall NetCaptor.

      http://www.sureword.com/notetab

      The NoteTab and Html List...
      mailto:Ntb-html-Subscribe@...